Support this site with every purchase with this link.

RPGNow.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wasteland gangers (Cypher system)

These are very hardy folks. With them the saying holds true "that which doesn't kill me will only make me stronger"

Wastlanders are often those who cannot conform to society of the Mega-cities. They either left it, chased from it, or expelled from it by force.

Those banished are often marked or brain chipped as to never be allowed in society again.

Surviving the wastes is rarely a solo endeavour. Some wastlanders cling to towns or cities of the waste, finding security in numbers. Others roam the land in gangs preying on those weaker than they.

Level:4
Health:15
Armor: 0-2 depending
junker built firearms: medium weapon.

Scrapper: level 6 vs Melee attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power 10 for 5E D&D.

As I play more and more fantasy role-playing games, especially D20 variants, I find that some of my favorites are the ones that boil the ent...