Support this site with every purchase with this link.

RPGNow.com

Monday, June 22, 2015

Forefathers Thunder Strike hammer (Cypher system)

An example magic weapon for a fantasy one shot I plan to run (high magic/Horror) with the Cypher system. Thought I would share some of my notes.

Carried by the most veteran wardens of the Dwarven kingdom of Thannar. The core of each hammer has a piece of thunder stone in it. Legend tells that when the wardens would wade into combat the cracks of thunder could be heard for miles around.

Medium weapon, Priceless.
Thundering strike (1 Might): 
Heavy weapon, knocks target back.

1 comment:

Power 10 for 5E D&D.

As I play more and more fantasy role-playing games, especially D20 variants, I find that some of my favorites are the ones that boil the ent...