Support this site with every purchase with this link.

RPGNow.com

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

BareBones Cyberpunk 2 (Cyberware)

I though I would come up with a few pieces of cyberware and equiptment for BB:CP. Just some off the top of my head conversions.

Cybernetic limbs:

Cyberarm:
There are three levels of Cyberarm:
Cyberarms have one upgrade option slot.

Level I is a replacement arm. This is a prosthetic that replaces a missing arm. It has its own BP of 20.

Level II is a reenforced arm.  This arm has a ceramic shell and titanium reenforced skeleton. BP of 50 and melee and hand to hand damage is at +3 when wielded in this cyberarm. All Strength tests with this arm are at +20.

Level III is a Tech arm. This arm has many upgrades for doing fine manipulation and improved manual dexterity. BP of 20. Its upgrade slot is used for multi-tools. +10 to any Techi or Meditech roll that requires manual dexterity or fine manipulation.

Upgrade options.
>>Armor (Level I and II only). DR3
>>Small retractable melee weapon up to 1D+3.
>>Small compartment.
>>Small Arms, Small handgun up to 4 shot, or Heavy handgun single shot.
>>Climbing claws +10 to climbing.

Cyberleg:

There are two levels of cybernetic legs.

Level I is a replacement leg. This is a prosthetic that replaces a missing leg. It has its own BP of 30. Level I only has one upgrade slot.

Level II is a reenforced leg.  This leg has a ceramic shell and titanium reenforced skeleton. BP of 70 and kicking damage is at +3.  All Strength tests with this leg are at +20. Level II has two upgrade slots.

Upgrade options.
>>Armor (Level I and II only). DR3
>>Small retractable melee weapon up to 1D+3.
>>Small compartment.
>>Climbing spikes, +10 to climbing.

Subdermal armor:
There is 5 level of Subdermal armor. Each level adds one point of DR.

Cybereye:
Cybereyes come in two types.

Level I. This is a replacement prosthetic. It can be made to look 100% natural or any one of a million fashion options.

Level II. This Level has everything level I has, Plus up to 3 "lense options" as well as normal sight.

Lens options:
>>night vision.
>>Low light.
>>Morph.
>>Facial and object recognition.
>>Data reader, Browser.
>>Jack for external link.


Just a few basics here. More to come.

3 comments:

  1. hummm I thought Bare Bones was just Star Frontiers for fantasy, so wouldn't you just use Zebulon guide for bionics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BareBones Fantasy is actually quite different from Star Frontiers. The four attributes of BBF resemble the four attribute pairs in Star Frontiers, and it is a skill-based percentile game where the skills have subskills, but that is where the similarity ends. The system is quite different in most respects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never played or even looked at Star Frontiers. So I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete

Power 10 for 5E D&D.

As I play more and more fantasy role-playing games, especially D20 variants, I find that some of my favorites are the ones that boil the ent...